Learning doesn’t necessarily have to end the moment you graduate college. In fact, taking continuing professional education courses is a great way to build up your skills and learn new ones along the way, especially if you are considering a career change in your future. Even if you will remain in the same career, the necessary skills change often, requiring you to stay on top of the changes if you want to remain competitive.
We are currently exhibiting at HIMSS Annual Conference and Expo and encourage you to stop by Booth 4560 to meet the Infinite Team and enter for your chance to win a Kindle Fire!!
The healthcare industry relies heavily on new technology to find new ways to treat patients and network with other doctors to help improve the healthcare experience. One of the ways in which the healthcare industry can use advances in technology to its advantage is through the use of web conferencing. Through the use of web conferencing, doctors can reach out to patients, medical professionals and others with whom they need to interact for various reasons.
Non-profit organizations rely on donations and the kindness of others to make a difference. Whether the non-profit is a religious organization, charity, research facility or other type of organization, they must reach out to potential donors so they can survive. They need to make themselves recognizable to attract new donors and show their existing donors why they should continue to support the cause. Web conferencing can help these non-profit organizations make the connections they need to continue funding.
Building Successful Webinars: Key Tips and Insights
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 2pm EST
Join Bruce Newman, President of wwwebevents.com along with Sabrina George, VP of Marketing at Infinite Conferencing, as they present this free webinar. They will present key tips and insights on building a successful webinar program for sales and learning purposes. In this event, you'll learn:
Virtual events are some of the hottest developments in the online business world. Offering a number of advantages over traditional marketing methods, such events can benefit your business in many different ways. Here's a list of ten ways by which virtual events can be beneficial to you.
1. They enable you to reach a wider audience. Thanks to viral marketing solutions such as social media, the Internet, online press releases, and various other forms of online advertising, you will be able to reach more people easily.
2. They are generally inexpensive. Whether you are the host or an attendee, it will cost you very little to take part in a virtual event.
3. They do not require you to travel. Since they can be accessed from anywhere, you may attend virtual events from your own home or office.
4. Virtual events can be repurposed. By recording and archiving your virtual events, you will be able to use them for whatever purposes you see fit at a future date.
5. They can help you generate leads. Since these events enable you to collect information for your database, they will provide you with essential information for lead generation.
6. They provide you with instant feedback. With the use of tools such as polls and surveys, you will gain valuable information with regard to what the participants think about the event.
7. They enable you to share documents and other materials more easily. This will allow participants to get the most out of the event.
8. Virtual events are better on the environment since they use fewer resources.
9. They help increase your revenue, by giving you more opportunities to sell your products and services.
10. Finally, virtual events enhance productivity by allowing your staff to spend more time in the office instead of planning and traveling.
Tags: virtual events