Do you provide continuing education for your clients, association members, or professional affinity groups? Webinars are an effective and flexible medium for bringing this valuable content to your target audiences around the country or around the world.
Planning and delivering a webinar that achieves its educational goals and satisfies your attendees takes conscientious effort and attention to detail. It doesn’t “just happen!”
Join Ken Molay, president of Webinar Success, for a discussion of best practices associated with continuing education webinars. Ken will combine experiences and lessons taken from commercial industry, membership associations, and professional peer groups to identify strategies and tactics that benefit you and your audiences.
Register now to learn the best way to:
- Craft effective titles and descriptions
- Design content for on-screen vs. handout use
- Work with guest presenters
- Plan audience interactions and polls
- Manage audience questions
- Build a useful post-webinar survey
- Deliver value-added resources for attendees