Investing in a webinar platform can be a scary business ordeal. After all, your webinar services play a big part in sculpting your brand’s digital image. So you’ll want to make sure that your platform has all of the features needed to ensure first class presentations.
Here are five questions you should make sure to ask as you consider investing in a webinar platform:
1. Is the platform scalable? Suppose you are anticipating 100 attendees for your webinar, and 200 show up. Will the platform be able to accommodate a higher number of customers without crashing? Make sure your platform can scale up or down with ease.
2. How easy is it to access multimedia? Let’s say a customer asks a question at the end of your webinar, and you have the perfect short video clip that will answer his or her question. How easy is it to access this file? It’s critical that your webinar platform comes with easy access to a deep media library so that you can leverage streaming content on demand.
3. Does the platform make it easy to register and follow up with attendees? An advanced webinar platform can serve as a one-stop-shop for registering and following up with attendees after the event. This makes it easy to stay organized and reach out to leads.
4. Does the platform offer recording capabilities? Third-party recording services for webinars can be unreliable. Make sure that your webinars can be easily recorded from directly within the platform so that you have immediate access to the footage following the event for editing and sharing online.
5. Can it facilitate real-time interactions? You don’t want to just talk at your attendees; you want to talk with them, too. One of the best ways to do this is through real-time polling.. Look for a solution that offers the ability to easily export polls following an event, thus extending the return of the data you generate. In other words, this data can be distributed across your websites and social channels, and it can be used by your sales team too.