Web conferencing is quickly becoming one of the preferred methods for businesses to reach out to business associates, customers and even investors. Before you commit to using web conferencing for your business, there are specific questions you need to ask to ensure you are making the right choice for your business.
- How stable is your service? When you are in the middle of a web conference, the last thing you want to deal with is lag or even worse, a web conference that stops working altogether. You need to make sure your web conferencing needs will be able to handle the web conference effectively. Compatibility with a variety of operating systems, browsers and computers is also a must.
- What is the web conference capacity? You will need to be able to accommodate the maximum number of people you expect to attend your web conferences. Always aim for more people than you think will attend so you can be sure to have enough space.
- Do you record the sessions? Not everyone will be able to make it to your web conference live. The ability to offer a recorded version of your web conference to your viewers is important to reach the largest audience possible.
- How accessible is customer support? As much as you would like your web conference to be perfect, problems can still occur. You need to know how easy it is to reach someone for help if you do run into problems with your web conference so you can get it resolved as soon as possible.
- What kinds of features can you expect? You will have a hard time holding the attention of your audience if you don’t provide them with special features for your presentation. Not only do you want a wide variety of features, you want them to be affordable so you can make a good impression on your audience.
- How easy is it to use? You will be responsible for setting up and running your web conference. You want to choose a provider that offers software that is easy to use. You don’t want to spend too much time getting your web conference set up or learning how to run it. Your time is precious. If you can, try out the software before you commit to a provider.
Get the answers to these questions and you can be sure you have chosen the best web conferencing provider for your needs.