About Our Discussion
We now label it “content marketing,” but storytelling dates back to the caveman days, and it’s almost a sure bet that what resonated around the campfire back then, still holds true even today. So what is still foundationally “same old same old” and what turns simple storytelling into true “content” and “content marketing”?
- What is “content”?
- Words? Images? Content assets that are downloadable? Web copy? Audio…???
- What makes “great” content?
- Miley Cyrus? Hallmark? SFX?
- Why is Content & Content Marketing so important today?
- Google changes, optimization, organic
- How do you get started in content marketing?
- Strategy, think like a publisher…and even a film exec, ask questions, determine who you want to be, what you want to be known for
- Debate over quantity versus quality?
- Volume needed to feed beast, aligning self/company with core messaging, how good is good enough?
- It’s not enough to just create great content, the marketing of that content is key to success
- Technology is great, but tech is only tools to support the story; firing on all cylinders; creating other worlds (future trends)
Join us today, 9/25/13 at 2pm for this free event!