Today we are exhibiting and speaking at the Meetings Technology Expo, held in Washington, DC.
Vice President of Development and Sales, presented a session about the trends and strategies on hosting a successful virtual event.
- Learning the basics and new trends of online events
- Leveraging your content to address a broader audience
- Measuring your success- learning what to look for and what you can expect
- How to develop a checklist to evaluate webcasting vendors
George also spoke about the Future of Digital Events, where attendees learned more about:
- Selecting the right meeting and event technology
- Live streaming your face-to-face event
- Limiting costly mistakes
- Event execution and production
Visit us at booth #604 today and enter to have a chance to win a Nintendo Wii!