Sales demos let you illustrate and explain your product, helping to improve understanding and highlighting functionality. A well-constructed demo adds believability to your sales/marketing claims and clarifies abstract concepts with practical examples.
Join Ken Molay as he shows you how to plan and present product demos in your webinars. You will benefit from the combination of webinar skills and product marketing experience that Ken brings to this free one-hour presentation.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to smoothly transition between PowerPoint and live demonstrations during your presentation
- How to create a demo that achieves specific sales/marketing objectives
- How to avoid overwhelming and confusing your audience
- Presentation tips for conducting demos via screen-sharing
- How to plan a multi-level demo for different audience interests
The one-hour session will give you an opportunity to ask questions and get answers from Ken.